Deadlatch - 451 Series
Offers flexibility of traffic control for buildings that require free entrance during specific times and exit only at other times. A reverse turn of the key, while the bolt is retracted, retains the bolt for two-way traffic.
Interchangeable with the 185 Series Deadbolts.
- Steel case with corrosion resistant plating
- Zinc latch with Delrin insert for quiet operation
- Auxiliary latchbolt feature prevents “loiding” or jimmying the latch
- Accepts standard 1-5⁄32” (29.36 mm) diameter mortise cylinder
- Supplied pre-handed, but field reversible
- Aluminum faceplate measures 1”x 6-7⁄8” (25.4 mm x 174.63 mm)
- Available with two faceplates or individually packaged without faceplates
- Strike sets include dust box and mounting plates
- Cycle testing exceeds ANSI Grade 1 standards
31⁄32” (24.59 mm), 1-1⁄8” (28.58 mm), 1-1⁄2 “ (38.1 mm)
Steel with corrosion resistant plating. Depth varies by backset
5⁄8”W x 1-1⁄2”L (15.88 mm x 38.1 mm), field reversible handing