Delivering consistent and accurate duplicates of a wide range of “laser” (sidewinder), flat cut dimple and Fichet® type keys. An economical model; the Twister II provides for expansion of capabilities with the optional accessories.
Twister II provides an economical solution to duplicating a variety of keys on one machine. Easy to use, reliable, compact, and built to last; the Twister II offers convenience, accuracy and precision assured by the combination of the functional features listed below.
With the modest price point, and a higher re-sell price of the keys that the Twister II will duplicate, you can quickly offset the purchase price of this machine.
- Two axis movement on ball guides for smooth, easy operation without play
- Spring loaded tracer point guides and facilitates self-centering of cuts on dimple keys
- Wide transparent safety shield minimizes exposure to moving parts and chips during operation.
- LED light illuminates working area
- Tracer point adjustment ensures perfect depth alignment and provides for adjustment to worn keys
- Lockable carriage for cutting dimple keys and prevents movement during transport
- Replaceable jaw surface plates provide an economical repair solution for normal vise jaw wear
- Master safety switch with separate cutter motor switch.
- Quiet cutting cycle.
- Standard accessories include a HSS 2.5mm cutter and tracer for laser keys and a HSS .65mm cutter and tracer for dimple keys
- Optional cutters, tracers, and accessories expand capabilities
- Light weight, compact design with a small footprint
- Designed and produced to CE mark European standards
Dimensions: 14.6” H x 9.8” W X 14.6 D
(370 mm x 250 mm x 370 mm)
Weight: 53 lbs. (24 kg)
Motor: One-speed single phase
Tool speed: 6000 rpm (+/- 10%)