An operators “dream machine”, the KD50C is superbly engineered with numerous features to deliver quick results with exceptional precision and accuracy.
With the KD50C just a flip of the carriage lever lets the operator duplicate a key with unbelievable speed and ease in as little as 5 seconds. This model duplicates standard type residential, commercial, padlock and automotive keys quickly and accurately – without adapters!
The KD50C is loaded with features that make it the “machine of choice”, regardless of operator experience.
- Wide spacing between vise jaws accommodates longer blade keys and large bow (head) keys
- Precision machined, 2-position vise jaws are designed to securely grip virtually any cylinder key…including double sided “thin blades”
- Convenient “ratchet style” vise jaw handles
- Cutter motor activation automatically controlled by raising and lowering the carriage
- Spring loaded key gauge automatically releases as the carriage is raised
- Spring loaded carriage provides consistent cutting pressure thus reducing the potential for mis-cuts; ideal for locations with multiple operators
- Micrometer regulation knobs for depth and spacing adjustments; fast, easy, and precise
- Sleek body style but with heavy-duty construction that reduces vibration and noise
- Cobalt steel cutter ensures smooth, clean cuts and extended service life
- Bright built-in light illuminates working area
- On/Off switch and deburring brush button conveniently located on the left side for safe and easy access
Motor: 110V standard; 1/4 Hp, 1725 rpm
Cutter: KD50A (cobalt steel milling cutter)