Lightweight, Compact, Portable… this mechanical, edge cut key duplicator model is an ideal choice for on-site, mobile jobs or counter tops where space may be limited.
The Flash 008 will easily duplicate most edge cut cylinder, cruciform, large bow and long blade keys; including the larger, oversize style automotive keys.
- Four sided, nickel plated jaws for clamping the majority of all edge cut/flat type keys
- Smooth jaw rotation by simply twisting into position
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars and rigid shoulder gauge design allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys
- Wide spacing 3 1/2” (88.9 mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys, including flip style keys
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration
- AlTiN (Aluminum Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for longer life and oxidation resistance even at temperatures up to 800°
- Nylon deburring brush
- Electro-magnetic “main” safety switch with separate cutter motor switch for easy access.
- Mounting bracket included for securing the machine to counter
- Two year warranty
|Power Supply: 120V-60Hz|
Maximum absorbed power: 1.2 Amp, 130 Watt
Cutter motor: single phase and speed
Movements: by rectified carriage shaft and rack
Tool Speed: 2900 rpm
Carriage Runs: 1.65” (42 mm)
|Cutter: AlTiN coated|
Dimensions: Width: 12.2” (310 mm) Depth: 9.5” (240 mm) Height: 8.7” (200 mm)
Weight: 14 lbs. (6.4 kg)