Designed for use in the professional market, the Marker 2000 will easily imprint keys and medallions.
The unit's built-in computer uses a variety of type styles and sizes to mark up to four lines of text. By connecting to a PC, capability maybe enhanced to include graphics and increases text database storage (optional software required).
- Optional C7 Jaw is available for marking cylinders.
- Available 110V and 220V
- Five language menu support
- Dot Impact (Micro Point) system of engraving; indents but does not remove material
- Adaptable for over 15 different clamps
- Marks any type of metal (nickel silver, brass, and mild steel)
- Compact design facilitates installation anywhere