TD3AII Transponder Detection
In mere seconds the compact hand held TD3AII unit quickly detects transponders and electronic circuit boards that are concealed within the heads of many of today's automotive keys. Having this knowledge helps you to correctly select and cut the proper key.
The TD3AII detects the presence of transponders or electronic circuit boards contained in the heads of automotive keys.
- Compact and easy to use.
- Powered by standard 9 volt battery (included)
- Identifies a variety of transponder including Megamos, Phillips, Temic, Texas Instruments and Sokymat Automotive
- May be used to verify the transponder in replacement keys prior to cutting.
- Verifies keys without transponders, allowing duplication on non-transponder keys with confidence.
- Insert Key
- Press and hold test button
- A green light verifies the battery is good and the TD3AII is operating.
- A red light indicates presence of transponder or electronic circuit board. No red light indicates there is no transponder.
Dimensions: 9" x 3" x 2" (22.9 cm x 7.6 cm x 5 cm)
Weight: 1 lb. (.45kg)