Ilco Smart4Car™ is a unique, stylish and compact line of remotes that, once programmed, duplicates the functionality of the original key.
Ilco Smart4Car consists of two (2) physical key types; a modular head and a flip-style, both with integrated RKE functions. This line also includes one (1) RKE FOB. Each of these remotes features a 4-button function; lock, unlock, trunk release, and panic.
The Smart Remote Programmer pre-sets an automotive remote with the vehicle information needed to program the remote to the vehicle.
- Broad vehicle coverage with low inventory: over 500 vehicles can be programmed with only 7 remotes, (coverage will continue to expand over time).
- Quality duplicates at a fraction of the cost of an original key replacement.
- Two remote style heads/housings available: modular head and flip housing
- One RKE FOB.
- Ilco quality key blades and innovative transponders: modular head remote is compatible with the Ilco Modular System blades (22) while the flip key is compatible with Ilco flip key blades (33).
- Organized inventory: clamshell package contains each remote and features identification information.
- Certified: FCC, IC and CE
- Fast, easy programming: Smart Remote Programmer takes vehicle data via the dedicated software via a PC or mobile device and writes (pre-sets) this to the remote in just seconds.
- Smart Programmer PC software may be downloaded below
- App for mobile devices is available in the Google Play Store (Android devices) and the APP Store (iOS devices).
FK100 Assembly/Disassembly Tools
Handy tools for modular head and flip housing keys make quick and easy assembly/disassembly without damaging key components.
Smart Remote Programmer
Power Supply: USB Cable connection or 4 AA alkaline batteries,
Input voltage: 6V, Input power: 0.9W, Input current: 150mA
Antenna Field Frequency: NFC antenna: 13.56 MHz,
Bluetooth antenna: 2.45 GHz
Width: 5.7" (145 mm)
Depth: 3.3" (84 mm)
Height: 1.2" (30 mm)
Weight: 0.4 lbs. (0.181 kg)