Delivering consistent and accurate duplicates of a wide range of “laser” (sidewinder), flat cut dimple and Fichet® type keys. An economical model; the Twister II provides for expansion of capabilities with the optional accessories.
Twister II provides an economical solution to duplicating a variety of keys on one machine. Easy to use, reliable, compact, and built to last; the Twister II offers convenience, accuracy and precision assured by the combination of the functional features listed below.
With the modest price point, and a higher re-sell price of the keys that the Twister II will duplicate, you can quickly offset the purchase price of this machine.
• Two axis movement on ball guides for smooth, easy operation without play
• Spring loaded tracer point guides and facilitates self-centering of cuts on dimple keys
• Wide transparent safety shield minimizes exposure to moving parts and chips during operation.
• LED light illuminates working area
• Tracer point adjustment ensures perfect depth alignment and provides for adjustment to worn keys
• Lockable carriage for cutting dimple keys and prevents movement during transport
• Replaceable jaw surface plates provide an economical repair solution for normal vise jaw wear
• Master safety switch with separate cutter motor switch.
• Quiet cutting cycle.
• Standard accessories include a HSS 2.5mm cutter and tracer for laser keys and a HSS .65mm cutter and tracer for dimple keys
• Optional cutters, tracers, and accessories expand capabilities
• Light weight, compact design with a small footprint
• Designed and produced to CE mark European standards
D741428ZB: Device for Clamping Tubular Keys
D741439ZB: FE07 Cutter for Tubular Keys
D741438ZB: TE07 Tracer for Tubular Keys
D741409ZB: Ford® Tibbe® Code Attachment
Laser Cutter: FE04 D741433ZB High Speed Steel (HSS)
Laser Tracer: TE04 D741432ZB
Dimple Cutter: FE01 D741127ZB High Speed Steel (HSS)
Dimple Tracer: TE01 D741128ZB
Vise Jaw Surface Plate: D945438ZR Jaws Set
Dimensions: 14.6” H x 9.8” W X 14.6 D
(370 mm x 250 mm x 370 mm)
Weight: 53 lbs. (24 kg)
Motor: One-speed single phase
Tool speed: 6000 rpm (+/- 10%)