The Force Ignition Tool provides auto locksmiths the ability to force the ignition on the Volkswagen® Beetle in North America via the OBD2 socket when a key is unavailable. It can also be used in conjunction with Smart Aerial on the Volkswagen® Beetle to force the ignition on during the pre-coding process.
The Force Ignition Tool is a versatile plug and play tool. Simply plug it into the vehicle’s OBD port and then plug your ADC250 master cable and pro tester into the ADC222. ADC222 automatically supplies an ignition feed via the OBD socket without the need for a key. The locksmith can read the pincode with the MVPPro or AD100Pro prior to cutting a key.
- 16 Pin OBD Connector
- ADC250 Connector
- No external power source required
- Compatible with MVPPro and TCode Pro Key Programmers
- Connects to vehicle via OBD Socket
- Ignition on allows for pincode reading (selected vehicles)
- User friendly and easy to use